Welcome to the Seminar Attendee Guide for the upcoming Thinking Out Loud event. This guide has the information you need to plan your travels and to arrive prepared at the seminar. It will be updated as new information comes in.
If you have any questions not currently answered here, please submit them through the Renegade Help Desk.
8:30AM – 9:00AM
9:00AM – 6:00PM
9:00AM – 6:00PM
9:00AM – 5:00PM
Please arrive on-time, well rested and ready to go.
6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, FL 32819
Click Here for Hotel Website
How To Reserve Your Room
Our Guaranteed Seminar Room Rate: $191/night
* To reserve your room call hotel reservations at 407-313-4300.
* Tell them you are attending a Trucor seminar, the seminar name and dates. (We have more than one event scheduled there this year)
* Tell them your group code is: TRUCOR
* Tell them the dates of your stay
IMPORTANT: Our room block expires on March 21st. This means after March 21 we can no longer guarantee you a room at the hotel. This hotel frequently is COMPLETELY FULL due to it's location near Disney, Sea World, and Universal Studios. So get your room ASAP.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
One Jeff Fuqua Boulevard
Orlando, Florida 32827
Official Airport Website: orlandoairports.net
NOTE: The Hotel does not provide shuttle service to/from the airport. You will need to arrange transportation.
Orlando Airport Ground Transportation Information
Directions and Transportation options from Orlando Airport to Seminar Hotel
Using Uber or Lyft to/from the Orlando Airport:
Both Uber and Lyft operate in the Orlando area, however they are NOT Allowed to pick-up at the Orlando airport.
A taxi will cost you about $35 from the airport to the hotel. Or you can take a shuttle to somewhere off the airport and order Uber/Lyft from there.
You can get an Uber or Lyft from the hotel TO the airport. It will cost about half of what the taxi would charge.
Maps & Directions:
No audio or video of the event is permitted. You may shoot photographs, but please make sure not to disrupt the teaching or practice sessions.
Meeting Up In Orlando
1. Member’s Forum: Renegade Project Members can use the General Discussion Forum in the member’s area.
2. FaceBook: We have a Renegade Hypnotist Facebook Group. This is a private group, which means you must apply and be approved. Anyone who is registered for this seminar gets automatic approval.